Daniel joined the team at Kennedy Guy in January 2020. He has extensive experience in all property transactions, Will advice and drafting, Deceased Estates, Estate Planning, Power of Attorney and contesting a Will (Part IV Applications).
Daniel strives to provide the best service to all his clients who are mainly based in the Western suburbs and surrounds. Whether they are looking at buying their first home or they are a seasoned property investor, all clients are welcome. Daniel also manages deceased estates and works to keep the client informed during this difficult time in their life. Daniel cuts through the legal jargon and takes the time to thoroughly explain the processes involved.
Daniel has vast experience using the Property Exchange Australia (PEXA) network since 2017 and is a certified user. Daniel continually looks at ways to utilise technology to improve the process for his clients ensuring a smooth and seamless transaction for all involved.
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from the Leo Cussen Centre for Law
- Bachelor of Laws with Honours (LL.B Honours) from Victoria University
- Bachelor of Legal Practice Management from Victoria University
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Western Suburbs Law Association (WSLA) member
- Certified Property Exchange Australia (PEXA) user
- Admitted to Practice in Victoria in March 2017
- Acquired invaluable experience at a local Sunshine firm from 2017 to 2019
Areas Of Practice
- Residential/Industrial/Off the Plan Conveyancing
- Subdivisions & Consolidations
- Easements & Restrictive Covenants
- Lost Title Applications
- Retirement Village Leases/Contracts
- Power of Attorney (Financial/Medical)
- Deceased Estates (Probate & Letters of Administration)
- PART IV Estate contestation
- Aged care facility contract review
- Mortgage Document review
- Survivorship Applications