Jamie joined Kennedy Guy in May 2018 and has extensive experience in all property transactions – whether you are looking at buying your next home, investment property or looking to subdivide and develop land there is no matter too big or too small that Jamie and his team cannot tackle.
Jamie strives to provide the best customer service to all his clients, whether they are a first home buyer or a seasoned property developer. Jamie cuts through the legal jargon and takes the time to thoroughly explain the processes involved.
As the property and conveyancing industry continues its transition to become fully digital, Jamie has fully embraced these changes over recent years.
He has vast experience using the Property Exchange Australia (PEXA) network since 2015 and is a certified user. Jamie continually looks at ways to utilise technology to improve the process for his clients ensuring a smooth and seamless transaction for all involved.
Jamie also has experience and knowledge in drafting and providing advice on Wills and Powers of Attorney.
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from the College of Law
- Bachelor of Laws from Deakin University
- Bachelor of Commerce (Management) from Deakin University
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Property and Environmental Law Section of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Certified Property Exchange Australia (PEXA) User
- Admitted to Practice in Victoria in 2016
Areas of Practice
- Residential Conveyancing
- Commercial & Industrial Conveyancing
- Off the Plan Conveyancing
- Subdivisions & Consolidations
- Easements & Restrictive Covenants
- Lost Title Applications
- Retirement Village Leases/Contracts