Peter Gerard Renwick
Peter is a consultant to Kennedy Guy.
He joined the firm in 1997 after working in general legal practice since admission in 1990. Peter was appointed a partner of the firm in 2000 and became a director when the firm incorporated. He recently became a consultant.
Peter has worked in Family Law since admission and has vast experience in the negotiation of settlements, the running of matters through the Family Court system (both children and property) and dealing with property disputes.
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Economics (Accounting major)
- Accredited by the Law Institute of Victoria as a Specialist in Family Law (since 1998)
- Member Law Institute of Victoria
- Director of Western Legal Services
- Admitted to Practice 1990
- Accredited Specialist 1998
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Wills & Estates